Saturday, February 5, 2011

Agent Needed

Posted by June Lense Shoppe at 8:49 AM
Interested? Send me an email . Qeseraeverall@gmail.com

What to do :

1)Agent fee: RM30
2)Inform me and send me your name, address and hp num.

Agent:

1)Email me your customer order and their address , bank in the right amount money , and I will help you to send.
2)Email me for tracking number . NAME AND ADDRESS .
3)Email me to ask order or just post in the shoutbox. :D

Agent price :- (not include postage) The lowest I can give

Super Barbie Eye Series

RM29
Barbie dolce, Barbie honey, Barbie nudy, Barbie flower, Barbie berry, Barbie crystal, barbie dolly, japan barbie, luna king black, barbie butterfly, barbie wind, barbie sunshine, barbie burn, barbie melon, barbie store

RM31
Barbie diamond, barbie cutie,  barbie shining, crystal nudy, barbie sweet, barbie mavis

RM33
Barbie Laura

RM35
Barbie viola, barbie carol, barbie doris  

RM36
Barbie sassy 

RM46
Barbie gossip, Barbie cherry
 
RM43
Barbie bling  
RM47  
Barbie hybrid

Aprillover
RM28
Ace Black 
RM33
 
MX 21 black- 
RM23
Princess nudy- 
RM23
Dizone eye- 
RM33
Dreamy & crystal- 
RM23
Popc series- 
RM23
Puffy 3tones- 
RM33
Sugar candy- 
RM33
Kirakira- 
RM33
Celeb Nudy- 
RM33
 
Blytheeye- 
RM23
 
Gothic 3 tone- 
RM33
natural 3 tone- 
rm33
 
Bubble Lens-  
rm33

DOLLYEYE-  
rm33
 

Fairylens-  
rm33

Email me for more agent price. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

June Online Shop Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Best Gift ideas